Application Steps for 36,000 TSC Promotions and Requirements
Application Steps for 36,000 TSC Promotions and Requirements. The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) recently published 36,275 vacancies for promotion under the professional development guidelines for teachers.
According to TSC CEO Nancy Macharia, these vacancies include principals, senior principals, principals, vice principals, principals, principals, middle I teachers, principals, vice principals and principals.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to apply for the position:
1. Valid TSC registration as a teacher.
2. Give a satisfactory evaluation of the performance evaluation process.
Suitable levels for different positions:
– Chief Executive Officer (34 posts): At least three years Senior T-Scale 14.
– Director General (108 Posts): Minimum three years as I/Deputy Director I, T-Scale 13.
– Director (541 posts): Two years as Deputy Director / Senior Master I, T-Scale 12.
– Deputy Director II (547 positions): Two years as Deputy Director / Senior Master I, T-Scale 12.
– Senior Lecturer I (72 articles): Minimum three years as Senior Lecturer II, Scale T 11.
– Deputy Superintendent III (1057 Posts): Three years as Senior Superintendent III, T-Scale 10.
– Grand Master III (1142 missions): Two years as Master IV, T-Scale 9.
– Senior Teacher IV (216 posts): Three years as Teacher I, T-Scale 8.
– Senior Instructor IV (12,716 Posts): Two years as Intermediate Instructor I, Scale T 8.
– Teacher Menengah I (post 1928): Three years as a middle school teacher, T-scale 7.
– Headmaster (1049 Posts): Three years as Vice Headmaster, TSC scale 9.
– Head of School (30 Jobs): Three years as Vice Head of School, TSC Scale 9.
– Deputy Professor II (1930 Writing): Senior Teacher I for three years, T-Scale 8.
– Senior Lecturer I (3040 vacancies): Three years as a Senior Lecturer, T-Scale 7.
– Senior Lecturer I (346 Posts): Three years as a Senior Lecturer, T-Scale 7.
– Senior Teacher II (10,819 Posts): Three years as an Elementary School Teacher, T-Scale 6.
– Senior Teacher II (700 posts): At least three years as a Primary Teacher I, T-Scale 6.
Also read: KUPPET is good news for TSC teachers who are doing internship as required by TSC
1. Visit the TSC online portal at https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/adverts or http://www.teachersonline.go.ke.
2. Click Action and select Apply.
3. Login using your TSC number and ID.
4. Fill in the application details for the desired location.
5. Submit the application through the online portal.
All applications must be submitted online. Manual submissions will not be accepted if there are errors on the program website. Application deadline is September 8, 2023.