HELB Crucial Message to All Students Joining Universities and Colleges
HELB Crucial Message to All Students Joining Universities and Colleges. The Higher Education Loan Board invited everyone in Kenya to submit an application for a loan this morning via their verified, official Facebook page.
The Higher Education Loan Board has advised everyone who want to apply for a loan to thoroughly review the guidelines before doing so.
The requirements are as follows;
- a legit email address.
- The KCPE and KCSE index numbers as well as the exam years.
- passport-sized photograph.
- A copy of the applicant’s national ID card is required for the loan application.
- Letter of admission to a college or university.
- Parents’ registered phone number for applicants.
- National identity number of the applicants’ parents.
- Birth certificate and death certificate of any deceased applicants’ parents.
Two guarantors must submit their social security numbers and registered phone numbers together with the loan application. The parents may serve as guarantors as well.
a copy of the sponsorship letter, if you were sponsored while you were in secondary school.
The source stated the following:
You did, after all, pass the KCSE test in 2022. Please take the following list of requirements into consideration before submitting your request for government support under the New Funding Model.
On their verified official Facebook page, the Higher Education Loan Board posted: “https://portal.hef.co.ke/auth/signin.
Every applicant must ensure that their application includes all required documentation, including their diplomas, per the Higher Education Loan Board’s requirement.
Therefore, if you provide inaccurate information, your request for a loan will not be authorized.
To apply for the Higher Education Loan Board, go to the following website: https://portal.hef.co.ke/auth/signin
For more information about HELB updates keep refreshing on our website.