KEBS Announces PnP Jobs, Requirements, Deadline & How To Apply
KEBS Announces PnP Jobs, Requirements, Deadline & How To Apply. A government organization called the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) is in charge of establishing and upholding metrology standards and procedures in Kenya.
The Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) intended to target numerous divisions and skill levels with its large hiring drive.
On January 31, a notice from the bureau was published, announcing 108 positions.
These positions included :
- legal officers,
- supply chain officers, and
- principal office administrators.
Particularly, they require Additional examples include security workers, administrative staff, quality assurance staff, inspection staff, market surveillance staff, laboratory analysts, metrology staff, certification staff, and standards staff.
Among the final positions, which were chosen from several departments, were assistant customer care officers, assistant technicians in the metrology department, and assistant technicians in the testing laboratory department.
The deadline for interested applicants to submit their applications is February 15, 2023, at 5:00 p.m.
According to KEBS, the available vacancies are in line with the organization’s mandate to provide standards, metrology, and conformity assessment services through encouraging standardization in business and industry.
The bureau guarantees that only those who have been shortlisted will receive calls.
Requirements for Application
- certificate of recognition and equality from the relevant Kenyan organisation was required to be submitted with academic credentials of foreign origin
- All candidates for engineering-related degrees are required to register as graduate engineers.
- Candidates with disabilities and qualified women were urged to apply.
- The bureau issued a warning that there are no fees associated with the hiring process.
- All applicants must also adhere to Kenya’s Constitution, including Chapter 6 on Leadership and Integrity.
How to Apply
1) Applications must be submitted in one of two formats:
- Electronically to recruitment.kebs.org
- Physically to KEBS HQ, addressed to the Managing Director’s Office on Mombasa Road.
2) The letter must include the name of the open position on the envelope and be postmarked by the deadline.
3) The candidates were urged to submit a cover letter, a comprehensive curriculum vitae outlining their educational history, professional skills, and pertinent experience, as well as copies of testimonials, academic transcripts, and a National Identification Card.