New Teacher Registration User Manual Guide 2023
New Teacher Registration User Manual Guide 2023. Visit www.tsc.go.ke to apply for a TSC Number as a teacher. then choose Teachers Online Services from the selection list under the Online Services option.
Select New Teacher Registration for Citizens or Teacher Registration for Non Citizens on the Registration tab to bring up the screen shown below.
- For non-citizens, their passport number or ID number
- Both citizens and non-citizens’ surnames
- Number of a personal cellphone for both citizens and noncitizens
- KRA Pin for citizens as well as noncitizens
- Category for citizens (such as ECD, Primary, or Post Primary)
- Grade for citizens and the KCSE
- They took their KCSE for citizens that year.
- A statement stating that you are certified to teach both citizens and non-citizens
Click next to move on to step 2, which requires providing the fundamental information as indicated below, when all the facts have been submitted.
All fields in step 2 must be filled in accurately because they are all required. Keep in mind that the TSC registration certificate will be mailed to the permanent address, therefore both the current address and the permanent address must be accurate.
To save and move on to step 3, click next. The primary certificate, secondary certificate, and tertiary certificates should all be uploaded at this time, or their equivalent for non-citizens. To move on to the next phase, all necessary certificates must be uploaded.
Enter the required information, select the appropriate certificate to upload, and then select Save Document.
Then, as seen below, click Next to move on to the next step and upload the remaining necessary papers.
Step 4 requires you to enter your information, select the appropriate document, and then click Save Document to Upload. Click the view or delete icons to view or remove the submitted document, respectively.
The teacher is therefore required to upload the following documents:
1. id/ passport,
2. KRA pin,
3. payment evidence,
4. GP 69 medical letter,
5. certificate of good conduct,
6. transcripts in one pdf,
7. passport photo,
8. affidavit if any of the names differ or miss in the documents
9. certificate for persons with disability
10. clearance commission of higher education
Click on the next button to proceed to the final step shown below.
Fill out payment information, test scores for the primary and other subjects, and the amount of training hours for each subject in step 5 of the process as displayed above. To view the summary page as displayed below, click the Save and Finalize button. Before submitting, you have the option to go back and make any necessary corrections.
You can print the summary page for your records.
Applications are processed 30 days after the date of submission for registration for a TSC number.