2023 KUCCPS University Placement, Public Tvet Colleges and TTCs for Government Sponsored Students
2023 KUCCPS University Placement, Public Tvet Colleges and TTCs for Government Sponsored Students. Any student who scored a C+ or higher on the KCSE in 2022 will be admitted to a university, a public TVE institution, or a TTC under government sponsorship.
KUCCPS (Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service) is happy to share the following information:
Everyone who applied for courses at their school for the 2022 KCSE and wants to change their selections is welcome to do so. People who did not apply in person at school may do so now, during the application period.
What is required as a minimum?
A mean grade of C+ is the general minimal entry standard for degree-level courses.
Overall, a C- (minus), a D (plain), and an E are the minimum requirements for admittance into Diploma, Craft Certificate, and Artisan Certificate programs, respectively.
Who may submit an application?
Fourth Form All levels of courses, with the exception of the degree, are open to applications from graduates who took the KCSE exam between 2000 and 2022 and were not placed by the KUCCPS. Students can only apply to courses offered by TVET colleges, in other words.
Candidates for placement in primary teacher training institutions (TTCs) must be Form Four Leavers who took the KCSE between 2000 and 2022 and received a C (plain) or above.
Primary TTCs are also accessible to non-Kenyans, people with foreign degrees, and Kenyans who have finished other courses but desire to pursue teacher training.
Every application must be filed online at students.kuccps.net, the KUCCPS Student Portal.
You can view application requirements, programs that are offered, basic topic requirements, and applicants’ weighted cluster points (cluster weights) on the portal.
How to Apply
1. Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke and select the Student’s Portal tab.
2. Select the Login tab on the portal.
3. To log in, enter your password, KCSE year, and index number. (Your birth certificate number OR your KCPE index number is your password.)
4. After logging in, visit the Programmes and Institutions sections to see the universities, TVET colleges, and courses that are offered there. Add the courses you find that you want and are eligible for to your basket or make a note of their program codes.
5. To apply, select Application/Revision and enter the program codes in the form that appears, paying attention to the order and priority. (The system will reject a code you enter for a course you do not qualify for; in that case, you will need to submit a code for a different course. Until all codes are accepted, repeat this.
6. Press “Submit” when the system has accepted all of your program codes.
7. Follow the payment instructions that will display on your screen to finish your application.
8. To view specific instructions, download