36 Teachers Deregistered by TSC for Gross Misconduct
36 Teachers Deregistered by TSC for Gross Misconduct. The Teacher Service Commission (TSC) is a board responsible for employment of teachers and tutors in colleges. The commission has the sole mandate of taking care of teacher welfare and facilitating the teachers salaries and allowances.
Apart from those roles stated above, Teachers Service Commission is also in charge of teacher discipline and conduct in school and outside school. This rangers from teachers employed by the government and those not yet employed but possesses TSC Number.
Therefore all teachers should work in accordance to code of conduct as well outline by Teachers Service Commission.
36 teachers have been expelled by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) on suspicion of transgressing the code of conduct for educators.
The Commission seeks to publish the names of instructors who have been struck from the Register of Teachers in accordance with section 30 of the TSC Act (2012). Also, these teachers are prohibited from teaching in any type of educational institution by law. read Nancy Macharia, CEO of TSCletter. ,’s
List of all 36 teachers who were deregistered
For the following offenses, a teacher may be deregistered/removed from the Teachers Service Commission, TSC, register:
- Sexual intercourse, Sodomy, Lesbianism, and sexual harassment/flirtation with students and coworkers are all examples of immoral behavior.
- If the teacher is found guilty of any sexual offense or any other offense against a learner or fellow staff member. If the teacher obtains registration, employment, or promotion through dishonest or corrupt means.
- If a teacher is found guilty of a crime that could disqualify them from teaching,
- If a teacher engages in fraud, impersonation, or submission of false documents to the Teachers Service Commission.
- In the event that the instructor misuses, misappropriates, or embezzles public monies
- The teacher misappropriates items that belong to a school.
- If the teacher is an instigator.