KCB Foundation Scholarship Open For Application For 2023 KCPE Candidates.Checkout Cut off Marks Per County
KCB Foundation Scholarship Open For Application For 2023 KCPE Candidates.Checkout Cut off Marks Per County. The application period for the KCB Foundation High School Scholarships is now open.
These scholarships are designed to enable bright children from poor backgrounds to obtain a high school education.
We are glad that you are applying to the KCB Foundation. Please read the information below carefully before you start filling out the application form.
All information collected by KCB will be processed solely within the scope of the applicable statutory provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, the Personal Data Protection Act and any other applicable data protection laws and regulations.
The KCB Foundation is committed to respecting and protecting vulnerable persons from any form of abuse, exploitation, discrimination or harassment.
The KCB Scholarship PDF
The KCB Scholarship package entails:
- Payment of school fees for the 4 years of secondary school
- Support for personal effects, learning materials and assistive devices for students with disability
- Quarterly one-on-one mentorship sessions with KCB branch staff and an annual holiday mentorship programme
- Internship and employment opportunities during and after the university studies
- Equitable distribution across the counties and gender balance is sought to ensure both boys and girls benefit from the programme.
Information for Scholarship Applicants of KCB scholarship 2024
To qualify for a KCB Scholarship;
The applicant must come from a needy home
The applicant must attain the prescribed county cut off marks in the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) examination
Strictly for students who sat for their KCPE exams in 2023.
We accept applications from all 47 Counties. Refugee students who are duly registered are encouraged to apply.
- Only fill the form if you have met the set county cut-off marks.
- Please fill out the application form, as clearly and completely as possible.
- Only Complete Applications will be considered.
- We will verify all the information provided in this application form.
- The completion and submission of this application is not a guarantee for Sponsorship