Kericho County Advertises 65 ECDE Positions; How to Apply
Kericho County Advertises 65 ECDE Positions; How to Apply. The Department of Education, Culture, Libraries, and Social Services is currently hiring competent, skilled, and motivated people to fill a variety of roles. This hiring complies with County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012 and Article 176 of the Kenyan Constitution.
1. Conduct classroom instruction
2. Serve as encouraging role models, providing students with advice, counseling, mentorship, and encouragement.
3. Write up reports on the lessons you taught.
4. Ensure the wellbeing and safety of the pupils.
5. Assist in planning and leading educational activities for pupils that are play-based.
6. Encourage students’ whole development, including their moral, social, intellectual, physical, aesthetic, and emotional growth.
7. Oversee ECDE classrooms and keep professional and administrative records, such as lesson plans, timetables for the day’s activities, and attendance logs.
1. A minimum grade of D+ (Plus) on the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or division IV on the KCE at the ‘O’ Level.
2. KNEC/Ministry of Education certificate in early childhood development education.
3. Please add your TSC number if you are registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
4. Include a letter of recommendation from the particular school’s headteacher (as stated in the advertisement).
How to Apply
The following website address should be used to submit applications: https://psbkericho.co.ke/vacancies.
On or before September 20, 2023, applicants MUST provide scanned copies of their National Identity Cards or passports, curriculum vitae, academic and professional credentials, and any pertinent references.