KPLC Has Announced 2023 Students Internship Program ; How to Apply
KPLC Has Announced 2023 Students Internship Program ; How to Apply. The Kenya Power and Lighting Company (KPLC) has launched a three-month internship program (from September to November 2023) targeting Diploma, Diploma and Certificate students.
Kenya Power has called for applications for the September intake of degree, diploma and certificate programs in a notice published on its website.
According to a statement, Kenya Power provides continuing students with an exciting opportunity to gain practical work experience and improve essential employability skills. This is in line with the government’s commitment to support youth empowerment.
Those who wish to obtain the certificate should enroll in courses in Electrical and Electronics (Power Supply Option), Mechanical / Automotive Engineering, Building and Construction and Plumbing.
Students interested in an internship must be available for the full three months. In addition, they must provide documentation showing that they are still enrolled in accredited institutions in the country.
“Applicants should receive a letter of introduction from an accredited educational institution. According to Kenya Power, applications are also welcome from students seeking trade certificate in mechanical/automotive engineering and electrical and electronics.
Student placement will be determined by their academic credentials. Each application must be submitted online through the Kenya Power website.
KPLC Announces Student Internship Program 2023; How to sign up
How to Apply
- To go to the KPLC website, type www.kplc.co.ke into your computer browser.
- Look for the public information icon, click on it, and select “career opportunities” from the list of options.
- Once you find an internship ad, scroll down the page. To enter the registration portal, click on the “click here to register” tab.
- To register, fill out the registration form. You will receive an invitation to the specified e-mail address.
- To confirm your account and start the application process, open the email and click on the link in the PDF.
- Check that pop-ups are enabled in your browser settings to avoid problems when submitting your request.
Those interested should submit the application no later than Monday, July 24, 2023, by the deadline of working days.
As an equal opportunity employer, Kenya Power warns potential employees against agitation. There is no cost to submit applications.