KUCCPS Portal Opens for Final Revision of Courses; How to Review & Submit Courses
KUCCPS Portal Opens for Final Revision of Courses; How to Review & Submit Courses. The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has released the third and final review of university programmes for applicants sitting the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) in 2021–2022.
An notice from KUCCPS stated that the exercise would continue through Saturday, July 8.
The placement service said that in addition to degree programs, individuals enrolled in certificate and diploma programs were also eligible for a final review.
The KUCCPS release included the following quote: “The 2022 KCSE candidates who have not secured a course are invited to log in and apply again.”
Students who were eligible for university entrance but had not yet applied for undergraduate programs were also given the opportunity by the Service.
“This is also a chance for those who would like to apply for the first time,” the placement added.
How to evaluate
- By logging in, access the student portal. Enter your login details, including your password and user name.
- To examine the requirements, select the Applications tab in the top left corner.
- Select the institution tab to search for courses by specific institutions.
Choosing a course
- Then, add or modify the programs that were chosen for the course bracket after browsing the offerings.
- To submit your selected courses, navigate to the application/revisions tab of the website and input the program codes.
- The courses you selected will have the program codes.
- When you’re finished, send the required courses in.
John Olouch, director of placement coordination and career development at KUCCPS, urged students to strictly follow instructions on June 7 to avoid missing slots.
He observed that candidates were starting courses on the portal, but leaving them unfinished.
“Users of the portal can select from more than 100 courses that are provided by all universities. They pick them up and temporarily tuck them into the basket. He stated they could put more than they needed in the basket and still submit the application.