The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is a Constitutional Commission established under article 237 of the Constitution.One of its core purpose is to appoint and deploy institutional administrators.
In accordance to this mandate, the Commission invites applications from suitably qualified teachers for the posts shown below in line with the Teachers Career Progression Guidelines.
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should submit their applications online through the
TSC portal – http://Www.teachersonline.go.ke so as to be received on or before 23rd January, 2023.
Manual applications shall not be considered.
1) VACANCIES FOR CHIEF PRINCIPAL (TEACHER TRAINING COLLEGES)
- Advert No.~27/2022
- Advert Name~Chief Principal (Teacher Training Colleges)
2) VACANCIES FOR PRINCIPALS, DEPUTY PRINCIPALS, SENIOR MASTERS, SECONDARY TEACHERS,HEAD TEACHERS AND DEPUTY HEAD TEACHERS IN SECONDARY AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS
3) VACANCIES FOR TEACHERS DEPLOYED AS PRINCIPALS, DEPUTY PRINCIPALS, HEAD TEACHERS & DEPUTY HEAD TEACHERS IN ASAL AND HARD-TO-STAFF COUNTIES/SUB COUNTIES INDICATED BELOW;
- Baringo (Baringo North, Tiaty East, Tiaty West and Marigat Sub-Counties),
- Homa Bay (Suba and Mbita Sub-Counties),
- Kajiado (Mashuuru, Loitoktok and Kajiado West Sub-Counties),
- Kilifi (Magarini and Ganze SubCounties),
- Kitui (Mumoni, Mutitu North and Tseikuru),
- Narok (Narok South and North Sub-Counties Counties),
- Taita Taveta,
- Tana River,
- Wajir and
- West Pokot).
a) Applicants for vacancies in ASAL and Hard-to-Staﬀ Counties/Sub Counties shall be required to upload the letter of deployment to the current responsibility
b) Candidates who will be successful in the interviews shall be required to present valid Chapter six documents before they are considered for appointment.
c) For details on each advertisement,
applicants are advised to visit the TSC website: http://www.tsc.go.ke
Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.