Marketable Courses Without Mathematics Requirement
Marketable Courses Without Mathematics Requirement. If you are one of the candidates who failed the KCSE mathematics exam and are unsure which courses would be the greatest fit for you before applying to the KUCCPS, don’t panic; we can help, outlining the courses which dont necessarily require Mathematics.
There are several diploma and degree programs offered in Kenya that don’t require math as a requirement.
Marketable diploma and degree programs without math prerequisites.
These programs include a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Security Management as well as certificates in customer service and cabin crew.
Universities in Kenya also offer a number of degree programs that don’t require math, like those in the arts, social sciences, and business.
These courses are a wonderful choice for students who may not be as strong in mathematics because they are not as demanding as science-based courses.
In addition, there are courses in journalism, law, and languages that don’t require math.
In Kenya, there are a lot of employable courses that don’t require math, allowing students to choose from a variety of career choices.
Marketable Courses That Don’t Need Math.
For students who failed arithmetic, the following categories of degree and certificate courses are listed.
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management
- Bachelors in Travel & Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Counseling & Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Arts and Administration Bachelor of Political Science
- Diploma in Customer Care
- Diploma in Cabin Crew
- Bachelor of Arts
- Diploma in Front Office
- BA.Journalism & Communication
- Bachelor of Law
- Diploma in Marketing
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Early Childhood Education and Development
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Education (Arts)
- BA.Education (Arts)
- Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
Just a C (Plain), D+ or D plain one is able to purse the listed courses since they include Arts and Social Sciences. Unlike Engineering and Sciences courses which specifically focus on Mathematics Grade.