Post-Primary Teacher Vacancies Advertised by TSC
Post-Primary Teacher Vacancies Advertised by TSC. (49) teaching posts in post-primary schools are being re-advertised by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
Competent individuals have a fantastic opportunity to join the teaching profession on a permanent and pensionable basis thanks to these opportunities.
Apply online at teachersonline.tsc.go.ke by June 2nd, 2023 if you’re interested in working for the Commission.
To be considered for employment, applicants must fulfill the enumerated requirements:
- Kenyan citizens are required to apply for citizenship.
- Candidates must possess a diploma in education or a higher degree.
- Applicants must be registered teachers with the Teachers Service Commission.
Information in General (TSC Re-Advertisement Post-Primary Teacher Positions)
The following details are important for candidates to have in mind:
- We shall adhere to the Teachers Service Commission’s recruitment guidelines for the fiscal year 2022–2023.
- For further consideration, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
- Genuine certifications: Shortlisted candidates must present their legitimate academic and professional certifications during the screening process.
- Candidates that are hired should only submit one Application for Employment Form. Rejection will come from multiple applications.
- Online Applications: Paper applications won’t be taken into consideration. Every application must be submitted online.
- Candidates who have never worked for the Teachers Service Commission before will be given preference.
- Applications from people with disabilities (PWDs) are strongly encouraged. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): The Teachers Service Commission is an EEOC employer.
The following cautions should be understood by candidates:
- Free Hiring: There is no charge for the hiring procedure.
- Candidates should be careful of con artists who claim to assist with the hiring process in order to demand money.
- Fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or the Teachers Service Commission’s main office.
Contact the Director of Staffing by phone at (0202892193) or (0202892131), or by email at [email protected].
A nearby police station could also be contacted to report fraudulent activities.
Candidates who meet the requirements and are interested in teaching positions in secondary schools are encouraged to apply before the deadline. The Teachers Service Commission aspires to carry out transparent and equitable hiring procedures.
For more information about open positions by county/institution, see the Teachers Service Commission website at www.tsc.go.ke. Don’t miss this chance to improve children’s lives and assist the school sector. Utilize right away!