Process for Application of TSC Advertised Teaching Vacancies 2023
Process for Application of TSC Advertised Teaching Vacancies 2023.TSC recruitment exercise is always conducted fair and free for all applicants.
How to Apply and When
The TSC will make the application portal public once the positions are made known. Potential applicants should frequently check the TSC website (www.tsc.go.ke) and follow TSC announcements on social media to stay up to date on the application procedure and deadlines.
During the application process, applicants must submit the following paperwork:
- Original academic and professional certificates
- National identification card
- Certificate of Registration as a teacher
- Evidence of service as a teacher intern (where applicable)
- Primary and secondary school leaving certificates and other relevant testimonials
- National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) Card (where applicable)
- An affidavit sworn under the Oaths and Statutory Declarations Act, Cap 15 of the Laws of Kenya, to explain the variance in names (where applicable)
- Letter of certification of results by KNEC (where applicable
You must take the actions listed below in order to apply for teaching positions with TSC:
Step 1: Go to the TSC website.
Visit the TSC website by typing the address http://hrmis.tsc.go.ke into your browser to start the application process. The webpage will appear; click “Careers” and then “Teachers/Secretariat.”
Step 2: Submit an application for a teaching internship.
Choosing “Teachers/Secretariat,” then selecting “Apply for Teachers Internship Position.” Your browser will take you to a new page where you must enter your TSC, ID, and mobile number. Next, choose your preferred position from the provided drop-down menu, either primary or secondary.
Step 3: Verify Your Information
After clicking “OK,” TSC will send you an SMS with a verification code. Enter the code in the box provided and click “OK.” Step 4: Apply for a School Click the “+Click here to apply a school” button on the following page.
Step 4: Apply for a School
On the following screen, click the “+Click here to apply a school” button. After the redirect, select your subjects, county, sub-county, and school from the drop-down choices on the new page. After that, press “OK.”
Step 5: Submit Your Application
After finishing all of the aforementioned procedures, click “Submit” to complete your application. Maximum applications to three schools are allowed.