St. Monica’s Girls -Kitale BOM Teaching Vacancies
St. Monica’s Girls -Kitale BOM Teaching Vacancies. St. Monica’s Girls High School – Kitale is a public extra county school in Saboti Constituency, Rift Valley Region. St. Monica’s High School is a boarding girl school.
St. Monica’s Girls High School was among the top girls which performed exemplary good in the 2022 KCSE examinations. Where a number of girls attained the mean grade of C+ which qualified them to Direct Entry to University.
Due to mass recruitment to Junior Secondary School and increase in students population. The school administration desires to hire qualified and trained teachers under the following disciplines;
1. Biology / Chemistry – 1
2. Biology Mathematics- 1
3. English / Literature – 5
4. Mathematics / Physics – 1
5. Geography / Kiswahili – 1
6. CRE / History and Government – 2
7. Business studies / Mathematics – 1
8. Chemistry / Mathematics – 1
9. CRE / Kiswahili – 1
Requirements for Application
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Must have a TSC Number
- Should be competent and able to work under minimum supervision
- Must have a valid certificate of good conduct
- Must have a KRA pin
- Should be ready to perform duties assigned to him or her
Interested candidates should make an application by handwriting and attach copies of the certificates and testimonials to reach the school on or before 10th February 2023 during working hours.
N/B: Any additional certificates in co-curricular by the applicant will be of an added advantage.
Salary is negotiable.