Teacher employers appoint teachers as general executives after completing three years in the entry category.
In the category of teachers working as secondary school teachers, the certificate has two entry values.
Entry level J for diploma holders, entry level K for diploma holders.
The TSC grades listed below form a common body in the teaching department in accordance with the Council’s professional guidelines for teachers;
1. For those who hold the Elementary School Teacher Education Certificate, Elementary School Teacher Scale 5 and Elementary School Teacher I Scale 6;
2. For those holding Diploma Teacher II III/Teacher III T-Scale 6 and Secondary Teacher II/Teacher II T-Scale 7; and
3. Secondary Education II/Teacher II Scale T 7 and Secondary Teacher I/Teacher I Scale T for Bachelor of Education or equivalent.
In order to support the general cadres, it is expected to fill out the form “REPORT OF TEACHER ASSESSMENT ASSESSMENT/ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS”.
Details to be filled by the teacher:
1. Teacher’s name
2. Class / Current Work Group
3. Current Institution/Station
4. Tasks performed by teachers; now.
5. TSC number
6. due date
School principals are expected to report on teacher performance: performance and performance, participation in teaching students and curriculum, accepting responsibility, general conduct and eligibility for promotion.
The completed form is then sent to the head office of the Commission for action.
Remember that it is important to send the form to TSC and make sure it reaches the head office before the 15th for processing.