TSC Promotions Online Application 2023
TSC Promotions Online Application 2023. Teachers who meet the qualifications can apply for a variety of job promotions through the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) portal.
The same TSC portal login is required for Principals and Chief Principals to submit their applications, as well as teacher promotions from C4, C5, D1, D2, D3, D4, and C5.
The following individuals are in line: the Deputy Principal, Senior Lecturer, Senior Master, Curriculum Support Officer, Head Teacher, and Deputy Head Teacher who are currently serving teachers. According to the recommendations for career advancement, CPG
Here is the simplest approach for applying for TSC promotions if you’ve been wondering what is the correct way to do so.
But first, are you aware that TSC has advertised job promotions and that the interviews will begin on March 20? Look them up.
The TSC Career Progression Guidelines (CPG) and/or Collective Bargaining Agreements serve as the basis for the promotion of teachers under the organization’s current service schemes (CBAs).
Yet, in essence, the Commission supports instructors by taking into account the Termly Teachers Performance and Appraisal Development TPAD Appraisal Reports.
These three criteria are also used for TSC promotions;
- Advancement within the common cadre
- Promotion after passing a teacher proficiency Course (TPC)
- Promotion through a selection process
1) Advancement within the common cadre Login to TSC Portal
These promotions don’t entail a competitive selection procedure based on job openings, but the commission nonetheless stipulates the minimal requirements for the promotion grades.
Teachers in employment groups Group J (C1), K (C2), and L are a part of this promotion (C3). After three years of satisfactory performance, employees are promoted from Job Group J to K and K to L.
Teachers just need to complete TSC promotion documents in order to receive this promotion.
TSC Minimum requirements for candidates for promotions in this cadre;
- the length of time the teacher spent teaching that grade (often three years),
- the expiration date of the instructor’s teaching certificate,
- the way the teacher carried out their duties.
2) Advancement via a certificate in Teacher Proficiency Course (TPC)
Non-graduate teachers in Job Groups G (B5) and H (C1) are eligible for these promotions, although they must complete teacher competency training.
3) Advancement through a selection process
These promotions are based on the competitive selection process for the job groups M (C4), N (C5), P (D1), Q (D2), and R (D3). After some time, the Commission often posts job openings for these positions (subject to availability of funds).
With the TSC PORTAL, interested and qualified candidates can apply for these promotions.
Here is how a teacher can submit an application for a tsc online promotion appointment;
- Launch the mobile phone’s browser, preferably Chrome. You should enter https://tsc.go.ke/ into the search bar. On this website, you can also click it.
- Click the positive (+) symbol next to careers on the menu (three hyphens on the far right), then click the positive (+) sign next to instructors.
- Choose running promotions. You can also access this page by typing in the URL https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/adverts.
- A window with all the posted positions, their requirements, and an action for each position displays.
- Navigate to the article you want to read. There is a task listed beneath the post. simply click the action. The option to view or apply is given.
- To view/apply, click.
- Scroll up to the application details window. Name, ID, and TSC numbers should be entered.
- Click proceed after you have made sure you are serving in accordance with professional advancement guidelines.
- Your information shows in a window. Verify the accuracy of the details and modify them if necessary.
- Just below your email, provide your current phone number.
- Choose your home county, greatest qualification level, current duty, and the day the duty was given to you.
- To enter your annual appraisal scores for the years 2017 through 2019, scroll down further.
- Choose your level of impairment. Please give your disability registration number if you are physically disabled.
- Verify your master’s degree status and choose your credentials.
- Press “save”
What are the criteria for TSC promotions? Teachers who wish to apply for promotions Online must do
- Appointment letter for the present grade.
- Letter of deployment or assignment to the current position.
- A letter of recommendation from the director of criminal investigations.
- Certificate of Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Application for Approval from the Commission on Ethics and Anti-Corruption (EACC).
- A certificate of clearance from a credit bureau.
- Certificate of Tax Compliance from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
TSC’S POSSIBLE INABILITY TO PROMOTE A TEACHER
If a teacher hasn’t finished: The Commission may decline to consider the teacher for promotion.
- Two (2) years following the conclusion of disciplinary proceedings, or
- (1) year from the date of an administrative warning