TSC Reveals New T-Pay Terms and Conditions For Teachers
TSC Reveals New T-Pay Terms and Conditions For Teachers. The online T-Pay application platform was created by the Teacher Service Commission (TSC) to facilitate check-off deductions for both employees and third-party businesses. The management of third-party inspections of the plant is now more effective thanks to the application.
Teachers enrolled with the commission can view their online payslips through the TSC program T-Pay. You only need your Teachers Service Commission number and password to access the portal’s services. These are the same credentials you use to log in. Also, keep in mind that the service is provided without charge.
You must finish the registration process in order to receive the TSC number, which you will need to access your online payslip. The procedure was initially carried out online. Teachers must, however, go to the nearby TSC county office and provide their national IDs and other necessary documentation.
- Terms and Conditions Acceptance
The T-Pay service is made available to you by the Commission under the terms and conditions outlined below. The convenience of all TSC stakeholders is the goal of this service.
The accompanying terms and conditions of use are accepted if you use this system or explore its contents in any way. TSC reserves the right to change this agreement at any time, and you acknowledge that any changes made will take effect right away after being posted.
You understand that using T-Pay after any such modifications will be construed as your acceptance of the updated document and your agreement to its terms. When using the T-Pay system or gaining access to it, you promise not to knowingly give inaccurate information.
You also promise that you won’t alter any information that appears on the system in any way, including by forging, falsifying, or other means.
2. Security of Your Personal Information
Every effort is made to protect any sensitive personal information you provide us, but no web system can completely guard itself against threats. Without your consent, we will not share any information that can be used to identify you specifically (such as your name, address, phone number, or email address) with a third party for marketing or mailing list purposes.
Additionally, we won’t reveal your payment information unless it’s necessary for your third-party transaction (a loan, purchase of shares, etc.), with your consent, or as required by law.
Users are advised not to share their passwords with anyone as the mechanisms built into the system for data exchange are sufficient and secure. Teachers and users must initiate all transactions on T-Pay by sending their payslip to any third party from whom they wish to request financial assistance.
3. Services are offered
It is not feasible for the Commission to guarantee that the services will always be available to you, at any given time, or without errors. The accessibility of relevant computer systems affects the provision of services after regular business hours.
The Commission does not guarantee that services will be available, but will use all reasonable efforts to give you the best service possible. System disruptions that are anticipated will be announced beforehand.
4. Collection of Personal Information
Except where required by court order or by law, the Commission never divulges any information about the collecting of IP addresses to a third party. The system keeps track of user activity logs to aid in system management.
The Commission may use this data to discover other statistics that will help us enhance our website and the services we provide, such as the number of users who were logged into the system at a specific moment.
5. Password and User ID.
Your TSC, National ID, or any other number supplied by the Commission shall serve as your unique Number. Your User Name and Password are highly significant pieces of information, and it is your obligation to keep them confidential. You consent to:
- Whenever you are obliged to, pick a new Password.
- Do not share your password with anybody else, not even close relatives.
- Use moderate caution when accessing the service to prevent anyone else from learning your Password.
- Change your password right away, go to the local TSC office for help, or send the support team an email at [email protected] if you think someone may know it.
6. Access to T-Pay
You won’t be able to use T-Pay if you:
- Provide false identification details.
- Modify any downloaded or printed information, forge paystubs, or improve your abilities in order to attract financial support from others.
- If a third-party institution (Sacco, Bank, etc.) is asked to change something or halt a transaction to allow, say, a buy-off, and the request is not fulfilled within three working days, the request will be ignored.
- As soon as a third-party organization is discovered to be in possession of users’ or teachers’ passwords or to be soliciting users
- Engage in any actions that could jeopardize the system’s functionality or integrity as a user or institution.
- Do not log into your account as a user for three months.
In justified cases, the Commission has the right to refuse or terminate access to the system.
- TSC disclaims all responsibility for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, and punitive damages, that may result from the use of this website.
- Any harm is entirely the responsibility of users.