TSC Secretariat Office Internship Vacancies
TSC Secretariat Office Internship Vacancies. The secretariat of the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has released the following advertisement offering potential internship opportunities with salary of up to Kes. 25,000.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
(1) Academic/Professional Experience and Qualifications:
a) Information communication technology, bachelor’s degrees in computer science, ICT, and development, information security & forensics, and other recognized bachelor’s degree ICT courses. software for computer technology.
b) Records Management (b) Understanding of electronic documents and records management systems (EDRMS) and computerized office applications, as well as a bachelor’s degree in information science, records and archives management, or library science (MS-Office).
(c) Management and development of human resources degree in social sciences + a diploma in human resource management OR a bachelor’s degree in human resource management.
(d) Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Commerce, and Bachelor of Finance and Accounting.
(2) Be a young Kenyan between the ages of 21 and 35.
(3) Must have received their training from an accredited university and graduated within the last three (3) years.
(4) Must present an ICT proficiency certificate.
(5) Must be certified by a credit bureau (CRB).
(6) Should not have completed an internship with another company.
7) Should present a Certificate of Good Conduct when being chosen. This Certificate of Good Conduct should be within one year since registered for from the relevant organisation.
Those that meet the requirements may submit their applications by Friday, March 24, 2023. Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Applications must be submitted online using the TSC recruitment portal.
TSC Official website https://www.tsc.go.ke/
The qualified applicants will be notified when to report. These qualified applicants must meet the above minimum requirements ranging from Academic qualifications, good conduct in that they can work under minimum supervision and be between the outlined age bracket.
For more education updates keep refreshing on our website for timely and authentic news.