You may have lost or misplaced your original TSC certificate.
You have the choice to register with the Teachers Service Commission and submit an application for a reprint of the TSC duplicate certificate.
As a teacher, you are required to fulfill the following requirements in order before being issued with a duplicate certificate:
~Bank slip of the payment
~An original police abstract in case of lost, destroyed, or misplaced certificate
~In case of a change of names on the certificate, an affidavit or marriage certificate must be uploaded.
How to Apply for TSC Replacement Certificate
1. All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
2. Please fill in all the required information.
3. It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service
Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may
be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both
(Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
4. You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
5. Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
a. Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
b. For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education
6. For New Registration a non refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate.
7. Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the application.
8. For Duplicate Certificate Application a non refundable fee of Kshs. 2055/- deposited to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
For duplicate certificate application, you can also visit the Teachers Service Commission offices at Upperhil for direct printing of the certificate.
Make sure you have paid the relevant duplicate certificate fee beforehand, and you have the bank slip with you upon visiting the TSC offices.