KUCCPS 2023/24 Revision Results Release Dates Announced
KUCCPS 2023/24 Revision Results Release Dates Announced. The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS), which accepts applications for placement in universities and colleges, will release the preliminary selection’s findings on June 19 for the general public.
This is fantastic news for KCSE 2022 applicants who picked their own subjects.
Dates of the second revision for KUCCPS
For individuals who missed the first revision, a second one will be offered from June 19 through July 30, 2023.
Dates for the third revision of KUCCPS
According to KUCCPS, a third revision will be held from July 10 to July 14 for KCSE 2022 candidates who didn’t pass the first and second rounds.
Following the publication of the final placement on August 9, the Inter-University Transfer is scheduled to take place from August 1 to August 30.
Deadlines for HELB and University Funding Board loan applications
Applications will be accepted for the University Funding Board (UFB) and the Higher Education Loan Board (HELB) between July and August.
The payments will begin in September.
Students should search for government scholarships rather than relying on unreliable government funding.
How to access the KUCCPS placement results for 2023–2024
An applicant has a number of options for checking the placement results. These include;
KUCCPS student portal
- Utilize the SMS channel of the KUCCPS Mobile application to download your application letter.
- What to watch out for The students’ portal at Students.kuccps.net provides access to the KUCCPS portal.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the Login button.
- It is necessary to provide the KCSE INDEX NUMBER, KCSE YEAR, and PASSWORD.
- Enter either your birth certificate number or your KCPE index number (as used at KCSE Exam Registration) as your first password.
- Selecting the sign-in option.
- Allow the system to authenticate you and reroute you while you wait.
- On the dashboard of your account, you’ll see information about your course and your designated college.
By following the steps below, you can check your KUCCPS placement using an SMS shortcode;
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Send your Index Number to the shortcode 20842, beginning with your KCSE year.
- Examples of the correct format are KCSE year + Index Number (202112345678912 or 202212345678912).
- Using a mobile app to search for KUCCPS placement in 2023
- Downloading the KUCCPS Students App from the Google Play Store.
- To launch the app, click the icon.
- Enter your login information.
For more information about the status of your placement.
Call 0205137400 or send an email to [email protected] for more inquiries.