KUCCPS Best B+ Courses offered in 2023
KUCCPS Best B+ Courses offered in 2023. You are eligible for many of the courses offered by the top universities in Kenya if you belong into the category of students who received a B plus, B minus, or even a B plain.
Based on the grades mentioned above, the top 5 programs offered by Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) are shown below.
You can choose from a variety of programs if you have a B+ plus.
Below are the top degrees that are advised.
1. Medicine and surgery
To be eligible for this, you must:
- Have a KCSE grade of C+ or higher
- Have a B+ in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Math, English, and Kiswahili.
- Possess four Bs or higher in any of the four previously mentioned subjects.
In prestigious universities like the University of Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), and Moi University, this curriculum is completed in 7 years.
To enroll, the following prerequisites must be met:
- Have a B- in English, Kiswahili, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Have a C+ or above in each of the aforementioned disciplines.
4. Electrical and electronic engineering, BSC
Scores must be as follows:
- C+ in math
- Physics is a C+
- C+ for English/Kiswahili
- any technological subject with a C+
The following are the fundamental requirements:
- possess at least a C+ plus in math, physics, biology, history, geography, CRE, Islamic religious education, chemistry, and home science, as well as in agriculture, aviation technology, computer science, and art and design.
5. Mechanical Engineering
The following criteria are essential:
- He received a C+ plus in physics, chemistry, and math.
- Possess a minimum GPA of C+ in all other subjects in clusters 2, 3, 4, and 5.
6. Information engineering and telecommunications
These conditions must be met:
- C+ in mathematics
- C+ in Physics
- C+ in chemistry
- C+ in English and Kiswahili
- any group 2, 3, 4, or 5 subject with a C+.
To be eligible, one must:
- Possess a C+ in physics, chemistry, and math.
- Possess a minimum GPA of C+ in any technical discipline.
The following prerequisites must be met by a person:
- Possess a C+ in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Have a C+ in any of your group II, III, IV, or V courses.
9. Actuarial Science
The following grades are required:
- Have English and Mathematics both at C+.