KUCCPS Inter-university Transfer Instructions for transferring between universities 2023
KUCCPS Inter-university Transfer Instructions for transferring between universities 2023. Candidates for the 2022 KCSE will have to wait a while for the application link to open since the Presidential Working Party on Education Reforms must submit its report before KUCCPS is informed of how to conduct the test.
After the placement agency has assigned students to universities, a one-month inter-institution transfer window will be available.
The names will be published on the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service website, and people can check their placement there.
How to find out your placement with KUCCPS
SMS allows you to see where you have been put. Observe the steps following;
- Launch your phone’s messaging application.
- Send your index number to 20842 by typing it starting with your KCSE year without any spaces. As an illustration, enter 202243706102001 if you took the exam in 2022 and your index number was 43706102001.
You will now get a message with feedback and your placement results.
Keep in mind that this is a paid service. It will reduce your airtime by Sh5.
Additionally, you can view the outcomes online.
Following the steps below will allow you to check your results online;
- Using a computer or smartphone, go to the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service website.
- Log onto the Portal using your username (complete index number) and password (KCPE index number or birth certificate number).
- Congratulations will be shown after you log in. Under the dashboard, a notification appears letting you know where you stand.
Finally, you can now make an inter-university transfer request if you are unhappy with the institution where you have been placed, but only once the placement authority has activated this portal.
The following details about transfers should be noted;
- Since this is an automated process, you must submit your transfer request online using the students portal.
- On the KUCCPS website, you may find the inter-institution transfer policies.
- After you have successfully finished all the required processes, you will pay the processing charge. Do not pay in advance.
- Never transfer money to anyone who claims to be able to assist you in the procedure. There are no mobile numbers provided by the placement service for which payments can be made.
- Only use the official KUCCPS M-Pesa pay bill No. 820201 to pay the transfer processing charge.
- Make sure you have read and comprehended all of the instructions.
How to start a Transfer between Universities
- The student starts a transfer application that will be sent to their desired college through the online portal on the inter-institution Transfer.
- Now that the transfer application has been received, the recipient university must approve it using their institution’s site and submit it.
- The request will be received by the institution where you were placed, who will approve you through their portal and submit.
- The transfer letter will be created and made available to the applicant and the two institutions concerned after the endorsement application from both parties is approved by the KUCCPS CEO.
- Now that the application letter is available for download, you can submit it to the organization designated for admission and joining instructions.
How to submit an online request for interuniversity transfer
- Visit the KUCCPS website at http://student.kuccps.net to start.
- Your birth certificate number or KCPE index number can be used as your password. Enter your KCSE index number as your username, choose the KCSE exam year, and then click Log In.
- Now click the transfer tab at the top of the window and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Please take note that you can only continue with your application if you meet the requirements for the program at that institution.
Second, you need to provide compelling justifications for the transfer. Don’t forget to include a supporting document to go along with your argument.
The explanation shouldn’t be fewer than 300 words nor should it be more than 600.
Third, you must pay Sh1000 using the M-Pesa Pay Bill mentioned above.
Finally, you can sit back and wait for the relevant institutions to approve your application if the justifications given are valid.