KUCCPS Updated Method of Cluster Points Calculation 2023/24
KUCCPS Updated Method of Cluster Points Calculation 2023/24. If you are a Kenyan student applying to a university or college through the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS), one of the most important things you must understand is how to determine your cluster points. This is due to the fact that your cluster points will be one of the primary factors used to determine which university you will be admitted to.
Understanding how cluster points are determined is necessary in order to make wise selections regarding your university education because they have a significant influence on the programs and institutions to which you are qualified to apply.
In this blog article, we’ll walk you through the process of figuring out your KUCCPS cluster points so you can go into the application process with confidence.
How to calculate KUCCPS cluster points
The KUCCPS student site will compute the points for you automatically, so don’t worry if the algorithm for producing cluster points seems difficult to you.
Every time you apply for a course, the site will automatically determine your cluster points.
You can check to see if you meet the course requirements once you’ve accessed the portal.
How to Apply for Courses Using the KUCCPS Portal
- Visit students.kuccps.net to log into your KUCCPS student portal account.
- You will be asked for your KCSE index number after logging in. Next, you should input the year that you took the KCSE exam. When prompted for a password, enter the number from your birth certificate. If you don’t have access to such information, your KCPE index number will do.
- Go to the ‘Courses/Programs’ area of the portal after you have logged in. Select the required course by clicking on its title after selecting the category in which it is listed.
- The screen that appears after choosing a course shows the required cluster points (for all of the course’s disciplines), a list of related courses (with a key designating the relevant college), and all of the course codes offered by the selected university.
- The next step after selecting a program of study is to pay your application fee using Mpesa.