Online TSC transfer application process
Online TSC transfer application process. TSC teacher transfer has been a trending event among teachers recently. This comes after the government made a major announcement about delocalization. Do you intend to submit a TSC teacher transfer application? Well. You can now quickly submit an online transfer application. Because to the Commission’s digitization efforts, the majority of services are now accessible online through the new TSC E-platform.
The time-consuming, manual transfer application process utilizing paper TSC forms has been replaced with the new E-platform.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR TRANSFER ONLINE.
To apply for your transfer, online, follow the simple steps below;
1. Go to TSC website (www.tsc.go.ke) and click online services and select Teacher Transfer.
2. Enter your details-TSC No, ID Number, Mobile No and click login.
3. A six-digit authorization code will be sent through your mobile number. Enter the authorization code and click login.
4. On successful login, the system is able to detect if you are either a primary or a post primary teacher.
5. Click ‘Submit a Request for Transfer’ to proceed.
6. Enter all the details, and check the declaration box.
7. After entering all the details and checking the declaration box, click ’OK
i. The system will display your current station and the requested County.
ii. Click “File Attachment(s)’ button to attach supporting document(s) in case the request for transfer is due to insecurity and/or medical grounds.
iii. You can also Edit, Withdraw or Print the transfer request.
8. Click Browse to select the document to attach.
9. Enter your Remarks.
10. Check the dialogue box and Click Ok after attaching the document. a. Your attachment(s) will be displayed. You can either Remove or View your attachment.
b. Click Submit Button.
c. Once your application is successfully delivered, application status changes to “Pending”. (Please note the application status will keep on changing)
11. Click Logout to exit from the system.
For any difficulties a teacher is advised to go the the nearest TSC Offices at County level for an assistance.