TSC Announces 92 Vacancies For PTMO; Requirements &How to Apply
TSC Announces 92 Vacancies For PTMO; Requirements &How to Apply. The Teachers Service Commission is incharge of hiring and promoting teachers.
TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION VACANCIES FOR PRINCIPAL TEACHER MANAGEMENT OFFICER, TSC JOB GRADE 7 (92 Posts)
ADVERT NO. 42/2023 – PTMO
Number of Posts – 92
The Teachers Service Commission was established as a constitutional commission in accordance with Article 237 of the Constitution.
In accordance with its mandate, the Commission is currently inviting applications from qualified people to fill the roles of principal teacher management officers.
Candidates who are qualified should submit their online applications by no later than July 5, 2023, at https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke.
Requirements for the Position
Each applicant for this grade must meet the requirements listed below.
– performed satisfactorily as a Curriculum Support Officer for at least three (3) years;
– a bachelor’s degree in education-related fields from an authorized institution; OR a bachelor’s degree in education-related fields plus a postgraduate diploma from an approved university;
– A certificate for computer application skills that attests to an individual’s ability and talent for producing quality work.
– For the interview, candidates must bring their real National Identity Cards.
– Academic and professional credentials.
– an appointment letter with the designation for the present grade.
Successful candidates will need to present legitimate chapter 6 of the Constitution documents before being granted consideration for an appointment.
If you don’t have a current ID number and TSC number, you won’t be able to submit an application for this advertisement because it is only for instructors.
Because TSC is an equal opportunity organization, individuals with disabilities are welcome to submit their applications.
To find out more information about the posting, applicants are urged to go to the TSC Website at www.tsc.go.ke.
On July 5, 2023, this position will end at 5:00 p.m.