UoN Masters Fee Structure 2023/24
UoN Masters Fee Structure 2023/24. The University of Nairobi is Kenya’s top educational institution. Due to its notoriety, it charges greater tuition than other universities in Kenya for all of its programs.
There are 149 master’s degrees available from the university. The University of Nairobi charges the same tuition for both Kenyan and international students.
UoN Masters Fee Structure 2023/24
At Nairobi University, how much does a master’s degree cost?
The university has specific charges for those taking postgraduate courses. The University of Nairobi’s Masters application cost is Ksh 3,000 for Kenyan nationals and $50 for international students, respectively. Due to the fact that it is a part of the administrative costs, there is a non-refundable fee that applies to all students. The following fees are included in the cost of a master’s degree at UON:
A master’s degree from the University of Nairobi costs…
The cost of the master’s programs at UON varies depending on the area of study. In other words, enrolling in a Master of Science in Finance and Accounting is less expensive than paying for a Master of Arts in Project Management. Below are some of Nairobi University’s master’s programs and their associated costs:
- Master of Arts in Project Management and Planning. The Master of Arts in Project Planning and Management program at UON costs Ksh 279,000.
- Master of Science in Finance and Accounting. A student who wants to study a Master of Science in Finance and Accounting must spend Ksh 605,000, under the University of Nairobi’s masters fee schedule.
- Master’s degree in internal medicine. You must pay Ksh 2,755,000 to enroll in the University of Nairobi’s Master of Medicine in Internal Medicine program.
The same tuition fee can be paid at UON for a Master of Dental Surgery in Paediatric Dentistry, a Master of Dental Surgery in Prosthodontics, and a Master of Dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Clinical phrasing Ph.D. in philosophy. At the University of Nairobi, the cost of a Ph.D. in Clinical Pharmacy is Ksh 1,395,000.
- Degree in human rights for graduates. The Master of Arts in Human Rights at UON costs Ksh 441,000 in tuition.
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management. The cost of the Master of Science in Human Resource Management degree at the University of Nairobi is Ksh 707,000.
Please be aware that the price for other master’s degrees at UON is the same. Master of Science degrees are available in a variety of fields, including entrepreneurship and innovation management, supply chain management, operations and technology management, and marketing.
- Master’s in business administration. An MBA program at the University of Nairobi costs Ksh 602,250.
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology. Ksh 869,000 is the cost of the Master of Science in Clinical Psychology program at UON.
- Master of Science in biological sciences. The Master of Science in Biological Sciences costs Ksh 731,000. It is significant to note that there are 13 additional master’s programs with specializations offered by the School of Biological Sciences at UON. All 13 programs have the same pricing.
- The master’s degree in biochemistry. The cost of the Master of Science in Biochemistry program at UON is Ksh 790,000. The tuition at UON for a Master of Science in Biotechnology or a Master of Science in Bioinformatics is Ksh 795,000.
- Developing Gender Relations Art Master. For a Master of Arts in Gender and Development program, your tuition will be Ksh 537,000. The same is true for students pursuing a Master of Arts in Intercultural German Studies or a Master of Arts in Women, Leadership, and Governance in Africa.
- Master of Arts program planning. The cost of a Master of Arts in Planning at the University of Nairobi is Ksh 987,000.
- Master’s degree in tropical and infectious diseases. The cost of a tropical and infectious diseases master’s degree at UON is Ksh 872,000. A Master of Medicine in Human Pathology costs the same as other medical degrees.
- Environmental Law Art Master. At the University of Nairobi, a master’s degree in environmental law costs Ksh 560,600.
- Programs leading to a master’s degree that the agriculture faculty offers. There are 13 master’s degree programs offered by the University of Nairobi’s Faculty of Agriculture. All of the programs offered by this faculty, including those in agronomy, crop protection, plant pathology, agricultural resource management, horticulture, and land and water management, cost Ksh 870,000.
- Master of Science in Population Studies. It costs Ksh 538,000 to pursue a Master of Science in Population Studies.
- A master’s degree in architecture. The admission cost for those who want to participate in the UON Master of Architecture program is Ksh 1,142,000.
- Master’s degree in urban management. Ksh 971,000 is the cost of the Master of Urban Management program at UON.
- Master of Science in Engineering of Environmental and Biosystems. The cost to pursue a Master’s in Environmental and Biosystems Engineering at UON is $1,061,000.
- Master of Science in meteorology. The Master of Science in Meteorology curriculum at UON costs Ksh 801,000.
- Master’s degree in computer science. A Master of Science in Computer Science at UON costs Ksh 970,000 to enroll in.
- Head and neck surgery is known as otorhinolaryngology. an advanced degree. The Master of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery program at UON is one of the priciest ones. A Ksh 3,435,000 enrollment fee is needed for the program.
In conclusion, different fields of study have different master’s degree costs at the University of Nairobi. The institution charges the same tuition for both Kenyan and international students. Before enrolling in any master’s program, you must pay an application fee that is Ksh 3,000 for Kenyan citizens and $50 for international students.
On Tuko.co.ke, a piece was shared on the courses and cluster points the Technical University of Kenya offers. One of the best technical higher education institutes in the country is the University.
The institution was founded in 1961 to give Kenyans a place to develop practical life skills. The Technical University of Kenya is located downtown Nairobi, close to the City Square Post Office and directly across from the Central Bank of Kenya.