Updated Important Documents Required by TSC for Faster Processing of Pension
Updated Important Documents Required by TSC for Faster Processing of Pension. Retirement is a major life change, especially for teachers who have spent a long time in the classroom. You must have all the necessary paperwork and information ready in order to receive your Teachers Service Commission (TSC) pension payment promptly and without issue. The following is what TSC needs in order to process your pension benefits more quickly:
Documents Needed by TSC to Process Your Pension Dues Quickly
1. TSC clearance certificate properly filled out.
2. Two identical bank plates, both sides.
3. Two duplicates of the full national identification card.
4. A duplicate pension option form that has been properly filled out.
5. A bank form for lump sum payments that has been completed.
6. All letters or certificates of promotion in two copies.
7. The oldest pay stub copy showing WCPS deductions for male instructors.
8. Copies of marriage licenses or affidavits to confirm the identity of married instructors whose names appear on different documents.
9. Attach the NSSF statement for instructors who worked as Untrained Teachers.
10. Two copies of the certificate for the KRA PIN.
It has been noted that retired teachers have experienced severe delays in getting their pensions, which can often last for years. Retired educators have expressed concern about this problem, which has been attributed to a lack of coordination between the National Treasury and the pertinent departments.
For more information keep refreshing on our website for timely updates.