According to the notice published by the department, applications are accepted from qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
- Appeal Director, Policy and Legal Affairs – REF: V/.ok. 3/2022 (1 article)
- Director, Finance and Administration – REF: V/.ok. 4/2022 (1 post)
3. Deputy Director of Procurement and Supply Chain Management Services – REF: V/.55/2022 (1 post)
4. Deputy Director – REF: V/.ok. 6/2022 (1 article)
5. Director of Information Communication Technology (ICT) and HCM Automation – REF: V / .ok. 7/2022 (1 post)
6. Deputy Director, Appeals, Policy and Legal Affairs-CMSS – REF: V/.ok. 8/2022 (1 post)
7. Deputy Director of Human Capital Management – REF: V/.99/2022 (2 entries)
8. Manager, Human Capital Management – REF: V/.1010/2022 (3 entries)
9. Manager, Finance – REF: V/.no. 11/2022 (1 post)
10. Administrative Law Affairs (Policy and Litigation) – REF: V/.ok. 12/2022 (2 posts)
11. Senior Legal Officer – REF: V/.ok. 13/2022 (2 posts)
12. Senior Consultant – REF: V/.1414/2022 (3 entries)
13. Consultant II – REF: V/.ok. 15/2022 (8 posts)
14. Driver III/II – REF: V/No. 16/2022 (10 posts)
15. Office Assistant – REF: V/.ok. 17/2022 (2 entries)
Mode of application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply online through the job portal: https://services.npsc.go.ke/recruitment
Registered candidates are expected to bring original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
All applications must be submitted to the Commission by the close of business on or before 5:00 p.m. on 22 November 2022. East Africa Time (EAT).
Candidates mentioned for Director, Deputy Director and Manager must meet the requirements of Section Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including HELB clearance certificate, tax clearance from KRA, clearance from EACC and police clearance certificate from DCI.
NB: The National Police Service is an equal opportunities company committed to diversity and gender equality.
Disabled and disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.