KRA Advertises Jobs With Ksh53000 Salary For C- Students
KRA Advertises Jobs With Ksh53000 Salary For C- Students. Students who received a mean grade of C- (less) on the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) are relieved to learn that the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) has posted employment openings for them as of today, May 2, 2023.
For the position of Service Revenue Assistant, the KRA website posted a notice inviting applications from KCSE certificate holders with a mean grade of C- (minus).
A five figure compensation that is appropriate for the applicants’ qualifications has been provided.
“KRA is looking for people with high integrity who are self-starters and result-oriented to fill the open positions in the Domestic Taxes Department.
The notice stated, in part, “The gross salary attached to this position is Ksh53,500 subject to applicable statutory deductions.”
KRA only stated two requirements in the notice, and they are as follows:
- A Kenyan citizen between the ages of 18 and 30 is required.
- One should possess a KCSE or IGSE certificate with at least a C- (minus) mark.
The application deadline
The notification advised potential candidates to submit their online applications by Monday, May 15, or earlier.
To increase their chances of being shortlisted, applicants have been encouraged to make sure that they complete out every field.
The taxman has specifically warned applicants that the process is free and fair and that nobody should pay for it. They received a canvassing warning as well.
How to Apply
Registering up on the E-Recruitment portal
- Using the KRA recruitment portal http://www.erectruitment.kra.go.ke/login log into the Portal.
- Click on ‘register’ and input a valid E-mail to verify your account.
- Log into the account using your username and password
- An ‘application cockpit’ page will load. Click on the ‘Candidate Profile ‘.
- Click on My profile and fill in the required details
- Click the ‘Overview and Release’ tab and then check ✅ the box to complete your profile.
- On the Applicant cockpit page, click on the ‘Employment Opportunities tab.
- Under the heading ‘job search’s, click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies
- Click on job posting to see details of the position.
- Click apply at the top of the page to Apply.
- Follow the prompts to complete and submit your application.
- To ensure the application process is complete, click on ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the data privacy statement.
For advert and other timely updates keep refreshing on our website.